Saturday, August 22, 2009

lady gaga hermaphrodite



She got a nose job done. The interview that i had with her. She said:
“It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, it just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone,” she reportedly said. “Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life.”

It is not confirmed yet where the original quote above came from and Gaga’s rep wouldn’t comment on the matter when asked during one press time. it is apparent though that this matter won’t be let off easily by blogs and reports. But I still love her and she rocks. So suck on that people!!!!

6 comments:

  1. idk..i like her music so its what eva..she coool in my book (((((((D.O.G.)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love Gaga She is Super dope it doesnt matter what she is..she got great music..Nice Blog..hey check out mines neeshbfly.blogspot.com..and if you like it follow me...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Make sure you tell people about my blog and tell them to follow me and all that good shit. U know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    check me out at ForRealG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey man dope blog im following. u mind following mine. it is lifeofthetrendsetter-hustlerslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dope blog ..i will follow u if u follow me ..check out my blog

    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com
    stfaml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete